The 9th edition of the Street Law text is now available! Please contact your McGraw-Hill Education sales rep or call 1.800.338.3987 to request a sample copy or place an order.
The 9th edition is available in both e-book and traditional textbook formats. It has a fresh new design; updated Supreme Court cases and social science data; and new materials on marriage equality, the Affordable Care Act, and intellectual property.
- Student Edition (ISBN 9780021429257)
- Student Suite, 6-year subscription (ISBN 9780021426164)
- Student Suite, 1-year subscription (ISBN 9780021426171)
- Online Student Edition, 6-year subscription (ISBN 9780021429301)
- Online Student Edition, 1-year subscription (ISBN 9780021429295)
- Teacher Manual (ISBN 9780021429288)
- Online Teacher Center, 6-year subscription (ISBN 9780021453238)
- Online Teacher Center, 1-year subscription (ISBN 9780021429325)
In addition, individual chapters and units are available for purchase through McGraw-Hill Education's CREATE™ platform, allowing teachers to customize their book and only purchase the content they plan to teach. This new feature will also enable teachers who are not teaching law courses to access relevant sections of the curriculum. For example,
- The credit chapter could be used in a financial literacy class
- The law and terrorism and immigration law chapters could be used in a current events class
- The family and consumer law units could be used in a family and consumer science class
- The criminal and juvenile justice unit could be used in a criminal justice course
- The intellectual property chapter could be incorporated into STEM, art, music, and creative writing classes
- The individual rights and liberties unit could be used in a constitutional law course
Starting a Law Course? Need Advice?
Check out Street Law's page on starting and teaching a high school law course.
Street Law, Inc. does not sell or distribute review copies of the textbook. All educators must contact McGraw-Hill Education Group to request a review copy or place an order. Please follow the specific ordering instructions below, depending on your affinity group.
- K-12 schools and home-schoolers: Contact a McGraw-Hill Education Group sales rep at 1.800.338.3987 or visit the E-catalog to make your request electronically.
- Colleges/universities: Contact McGraw-Hill Higher Education customer service at 1.800.338.3987 to place an order or to obtain contact information for the sales representative in your area.
- Corporations, law firms, law enforcement agencies, and other professional entities: Contact the Professional Division of McGraw-Hill Education Group at 1.800.722.4726 to place an order or to obtain contact information for the sales representative in your area.