Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Thank you for supporting Street Law and celebrating our 2018 honorees!
- Tickets and tables to this event are sold in advance only. There are no printed tickets for this event.
- All guests should check in at the registration table on the Mezzanine Level, one level below the main hotel lobby. Upon check-in guests will receive a name badge and their table assignment.
Our annual recognition awards celebrate Street Law champions—the dedicated educators and volunteers who teach people about law, democracy, and human rights and help them develop the skills they need to improve their lives and strengthen their communities.
- Excellence in Service Award: Capital One
- Educator of the Year Award: Mark Klarman, Vanguard High School, New York, NY
The Fairmont Washington, D.C.
2401 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
- Cocktail reception: 6:00-6:45 p.m. in the lobby of the Grand Ballroom (lower level)
- Honorees' Reception: 6:00-6:45 p.m. in the Colonnade (main lobby level)
- Dinner and program: 7:00-9:00 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom (lower level)
Please contact Ben Steele (firstname.lastname@example.org, 240.821.1314) with any questions about this event.